[IMC-US] east coast g8 coverage

muna rva imc muna at richmondindymedia.org
Wed Jul 6 12:29:21 CDT 2005

Richmond will be running a razorwire for the Mountain Justice Summer / G8
solidarity actions here on Friday. This is our first time doing this. We still
need to coordinate computer shifts and whatnot, but we don't anticipate any big
problems.

It looks like Indybay will be doing the same thing -- does the national site
want/need a US solidarity actions razor?

Sorry I missed the meeting last night. On a very quick perusal, I didn't see
this discuss, so I don't know what the sentiment/energy here might be.

X,
M.