[IMC-US] Indymedia CD

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 12:58:23 CDT 2005

I got this email yesterday on this list, as well.

Anyways, personally, I have not heard about this CD.

And, i have not heard back from anyone else (on this list) about this CD.

I HOPE I'M WRONG.....  THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCAM.

Maybe it was done with the best of intentions......

Either way.... It is really f**cked up that this CD is being sold
(especially without even talking to this list....)

Deva or anyone else... is anyone willing to contact "GC Records" to ask
them what this is all about?

sincerely,
Bradley

* * * * *