[IMC-US] Meeting Tuesday, Aug. 2 -- 11pm Eastern

Tarik Abdelazim modocpress at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 19:36:21 CDT 2005

Thanks for the reminder, Muna. I added an item to the
wiki, but had another question and thought it would be
better to submit here.

Is there a current, masterlist of email addresses for
the US-IMCs? Preferably addresses that are not
personal, but organizational (ie.
info at binghamtonimc.org instead of my address). Does
national workgroup ever send out "press/releases" or
"announcements" to individual IMCs?

thanks....just thought i'd ask this before the meeting
so it might be a bit more constructive.

peace,
tarik

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsMeeting2005August2
> . If you're having
> problems doing so, just send an email to this list.
>
> If you plan to attend, please reply on the list to
> this email. That way I'll
> know how much chips and dip to bring.
>
> Yours,
> Muna