[IMC-US] Fwd: Re: [#16123069] suggestion: michiganimc.org

max max at michiganimc.org
Mon Jun 20 21:16:18 CDT 2005

yes! maybe the trick is, get a gmail account...?

max

----- Forwarded message from Google News <source-suggestions at google.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:21:48 -0700
    From: Google News <source-suggestions at google.com>
 Subject: Re: [#16123069] suggestion: michiganimc.org
      To: max <max at michiganimc.org>

Hi Max,

Thank you for following up with us. We apologize for our delayed response.
We have reviewed the site http://michiganimc.org and will be including it
in Google News in the near future. You should be able to find your
articles in Google News within four to six weeks.

Thank you for providing your articles to Google News.

Regards,
The Google Team

Original Message Follows: