[IMC-US] reconnoitering

erock at riseup.net erock at riseup.net
Wed Jun 22 13:15:07 CDT 2005

hey folks,
it seems a few sites that were taking down by our hacker buddy a month or
so ago have yet to go back up.
do we know the status of these collectives? can people send me contacts
for imcs that got taken down and are still down, or contact them
yourselves?
atlanta, new jersey, new mexico???, others??
im worried that these collectives are either no longer operational or dont
know how to fix the problems.

which brings me to another concern:
what do we do about sites and collectives that are no longer active?
im thinking that as us based imcistas we should take care of our end of
the network.
i dont think they should be linked to the network if nothings going on for
a considerable amount of time, but also, there needs to be a way to
archive the sites...

any thoughts