[IMC-US] Re: indyconference feature?

bradley bradley at riseup.net
Thu Mar 3 21:02:43 CST 2005

hi everyone,

call out for an indymedia.org feature about indyconference.

people can send links (to imc and blog posts) to me, but it would be
best if all info was compiled on the wiki page that was created for this
purpose.

lets work on it here (the wiki page):
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcATXConf05GlobalFeatureDraft

here are some helpful pages i've seen.