[IMC-US] Re: [announce] Re: indyconference feature?

clara clara at ifrik.org
Fri Mar 4 14:29:31 CST 2005

no,
please do not link to wiki pages directly.

this issue has come up repeatedly over the last year, and even if oceania
did not have a problem, in all other cases we have decided not to do it.

the trolls haven't found out about the wiki so far - but we will be in big
trouble if they do.

we had some problems before with several groups who used the indymedia
wiki and the irc server to as resource to organize their political party
and other strange issue. It really is not a risk worth taking.

love and solidarity
clara