[IMC-US] Re: [announce] Re: indyconference feature?

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Fri Mar 4 17:54:58 CST 2005

on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 garcondumonde told me:

->evan wrote:
->| Yes, but how are indymedia activists going to discover the wiki? We
->| have a huge number of people in indyemdia who don't know about teh
->| docs site and for that reason they stay outside of the loop.
->|
->
->i totally agree with rabble here. i'm on the twiki-admin group and we can - and
->will, and must - deal with trolls.  there is no point hiding stuff from people:
->indymedia is about openness and including everyone, not some global elite.
->
->conclusion: link to wiki!

I totally agree as well. I only brought up the issue because it
was discussed at length at the beginning of the conference.  but
whatever anyone's opinion is, the fact that there's already links
to the wiki, prettty much from every imc site, seems to indicate
we shouldn't worry about it, the cat's out of the bag.

smh

Steev Hise |  steev at detritus.net | http://detritus.net/steev
my blog: http://steev.hise.org
gpg public key: http://steev.hise.org/gpgkey.txt