[IMC-US] imc-us admin documentation

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:37:42 CST 2005

dan,

If you're talking editorial administration, you should be able to get the
password from ana or josh in nyc, no? if not, i'll be in town this weekend.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/