[IMC-US] Offer Too Volenteer.

Kareem B. Rolland kareem-b-rolland-2 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 20 19:42:10 CST 2005

     Hello, My name is Kareem.  I am an Activist n an IndyMedia.US subscriber.  I met some IndyMedia people while out of state at a rally around mid-2003 ( I live at NYC./USA. ).  We Worked together on an assignment that day.  Soo that's nice.  Since then, I have Worked on Feminist issues, ( I am allsoo an Actor, soo that's kool ) n haven't had the time.  Allthough Now, I beleive I am able too take out enough time too properly participate wit IndyMedia.US.  I am wit the International A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition, though that does not have too effect My IndyMedia Volenteer status ( if I get excepted I mean ).  I own My system, n go wit a 256MB shared memory, 40GB hard drive, n a High-Speed cable connection, complete wit a Printer, Copier, Scanner machine ( Fax capable if necassary ).  On closing, I beleive I Will provide a Positive n Working relationship at IndyMedia.US.
             ThankYou Kindly,
             Kareem B. " 5 " / " 8 ".