[IMC-US] Re: us indy meeting this thursday 5pm eastern

ana ana at riseup.net
Tue Mar 22 17:44:48 CST 2005

hey all,

as emily mentions, there really are way too many emails to read for me
to feel adequately feel informed about what is going on with this
project. i was only now able to browse through recent conversation to
find out there is an irc meeting in two days. i think its fine that you
all meet, but as sheri pointed out, if you are looking for wider
participation, please allow for more time for people to find out about
things like this. i consider myself to be online a lot but i really
cant keep up with you all. ;-)

my work schedule is unpredictable, but i will try to make it.

for the record, later is usually better for me.

peace
ana
nyc imc