[IMC-US] agenda ideas please for meeting 3/24 thursday 5pm eastern

muna rva imc muna at richmondindymedia.org
Wed Mar 23 13:32:09 CST 2005

wow, alright it sounds like a decent amount of folks can for sure make it to the
chat meeting tomorrow for us indy. again, i agree the short notice is in no way
ideal and in the future let's shoot for at least two weeks notice, if not
preferrably coming up with some consistent regular meeting times.

in the meantime, perhaps we can come up with an agenda before the meeting. below
are my suggestions, based on desires i've heard voiced before. these are ~just~
suggestions. please add and/or remove ideas... please also consider if you'd
like the meeting to be focused on 1 particular pressing subject.

for the folks who said they couldn't make it at 5pm, but could join in later --
please do. perhaps in creating an agenda, we might want to keep this in mind
concerning when we decide to discuss certain topics.

agenda item suggestions:
+ decision-making process
+ spanish language
+ outreach/syndication of us locals
+ effective incorporation of new volunteers
+ individual, local collective, and us affinity visions for us indy
+ future meeting schedule

perhaps this goes without saying, but when i propose agenda items, i intend
their discussion to conclude with concrete tasks attached to real human beings
with reasonable expectations and deadlines.

once more, the place is chat.indymedia.org, room #us.

x,
m.