[IMC-US] Re: us indy meeting this thursday 5pm eastern

max max at michiganimc.org
Thu Mar 24 13:13:39 CST 2005

hey i second that on the not being able to keep with this list recently. I won't
be able to attend the meeting; I don't know if anyone from michigan will besides
emily.  for the record, michigan has been quiet because I don't think any of us
have any spare time to put towards us imc. our newswire has increased in
traffic lately, and those of us who edit the site are taxed with that, our
radio show, and other projects.

i totally support the us imc, i think the content is great, and the site traffic
is heavy, which means lots of people agree. it's definitely a luxury for an IMC
to have enough folks to be able to work on editing the us site, and maybe this
is one of the reasons there have been problems getting more participation in
editing. maybe we should start by assuming that not all IMCs CAN participate in
editing the site, and figure out how to make sure that content is representative
even though participation isn't.

max