[IMC-US] white revolution is boston,

dirtyjoe at riseup.net dirtyjoe at riseup.net
Mon May 2 16:34:33 CDT 2005

Hey yall,

Billy Roper is from Jonesboro Arkansas and our collective has dealt with
him on many occasions including constantly deleting his propaganda from
comments on articles to arkansas imc.  let me know if we can help yall out
with anything like making a presence in his hometown.  we really dont like
him.

generally his protests are pathetic, but he is pretty good for doing anti
nazi organizing around.

joe