[IMC-US] fight fascism

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue May 3 11:22:45 CDT 2005

hey muna and all,

sorry some of our fellow 'humans' are such assholes.

i don't know what to say... but,

here is a little ditty to fight fascism
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/santacruz/audio/8/tragicmoment_5-1-05.mp3

Bradley

p.s. there is more nice audio from may day in santa cruz here:
http://santacruz.indymedia.org/newswire/display/17606/index.php

like this from Free Radio Santa Cruz's own Phil Free

Rebel Girl
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/santacruz/audio/8/rebelgirl_5-1-05.mp3

* * * * *