[IMC-US] Media Reform Conference: Media Democracy Showcase

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue May 3 14:56:36 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've arranged for an Indymedia/UCIMC table at the Media Democracy Showcase
at the Media Reform Conference.  If your IMC hasn't yet gotten a table and
would like to drop off literature/be a part of the display, please e-mail
me and Faith (cc-ed above) this week and we'll make sure to get you some
place.  Let me know.

In solidarity,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst