[IMC-US] HIMC Webcast: Halliburton Sharholder's Meeting M18

tish tish at rice.edu
Wed May 11 11:05:49 CDT 2005

On May 18th the Houston Stop the War Profiteers Campaign will hit the
Houston streets to "blow the whistle" on local war profiteer,
Halliburton, during their annual shareholder's meeting.  Houston
indymedia will be hosting a live radio webcast during the
demonstrations.

We invite you to tune in, call in to or rebroadcast this stream on
Wednesday, May 18th between 8 am and 12 pm - central daylight savings
time or GMT -5.  Go to houston.indymedia.org for connection details
on the stream on M18.

The indymedia studio call in line is 713-478-4559, call in your
reports from the street or your support from afar.

If you are in town, our media center will be open 8 - 3 on M18 for
media activists to use computers, access the internet or stop in to
get on the air.

please forward this invitation to any other interested folks.

love and rage,
houston indymedia radio crew