[IMC-US] meeting today? May 15

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sun May 15 16:13:52 CDT 2005

i dont think i will that much time to spend on it, however, i would like
to suggest the culling of a us.indy feature about the national
conference on media reform.  those that attended, if you feel up to it
please write a bit about it on stlimc.org, i know san diego folks are
plnning on posting pictures and report back and apparently nyc audio
folks will hit us back with the audio.

indymedia, i think made a great show there and had we done a bit more
organizing prior or cared a bit more prior to this, something better
could have been pulled off.
bht

bradley at riseup.net wrote:

> hello IMC u$,
>
> according to the us-imc wiki page, there is supposed to be a meeting
> today, Sunday May 15, at 4pm EST (1pm PST).
>
> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs
>
> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsFutureMeetings
>
> I'm sending out this reminder, but I'll actually be out in the streets
> of santa cruz covering a nation-wide event today called Counting the
> Cost.
>
> http://www.countingthecost.org
>
> this seems to be the list of participating cities:
>
> Anchorage, AK
> White Mountains, AZ
> Santa Cruz, CA
> Baltimore, MD
> Seattle, WA
> Bethlehem, PA
> Philadelphia, PA
> Burlington, VT
> St. Louis, MO
> Pittsburgh, PA
> Ashland, OR
> New York, NY
> San Jose, Costa Rica
> Helena, MT
> Monterey, CA
> San Diego, CA
> Berkeley, CA
> Orange County, CA
>
> -----
>
> sincerely,
> Bradley

"Having a feeling is not illegitemate, unprofessional etc. Being emotionally unbiased is living a life with no passion." --Laila Imc-Sweden