[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks about the National COnference on

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 19:30:42 CDT 2005

thanks bht. i wish i'd been there to experience all that, but your
report-back is the next best thing.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/