[IMC-US] STORY IDEA - personal reprtback for indy folks abouttheNationalCOnference on Me

bht bht at indymedia.org
Tue May 17 00:41:54 CDT 2005

i think that i mentioned this already, but i was hoping that folks would
write stories for their sites.  i was waiting for the audio that kat
from nyc was to post and the photos of carly from sd. and any other
multimedia to do a feature on indy.us.  however i was going to write a
story for portland indymedia about the conference and chris lugo from
tennessee already has for tnimc.

the accounts of my personal mail can be used, i also made personal
updates to portland folks througout the entire weekend.  when i have the
chance to cull it all into something that is readable and relevant, it
will be posted.
bht

--
"Having a feeling is not illegitemate, unprofessional etc. Being emotionally unbiased is living a life with no passion." --Laila Imc-Sweden