[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks abouttheNationalCOnference on Med

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 22:50:52 CDT 2005

you've made some excellent points, kat. would you care to post this on your
local newswire in some form or is it more in-house?  i ask 'cuz there's talk
of creating a u.s. feature on the issue.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/