[IMC-US] banner and Indy.us working with local IMCs

bht bht at indymedia.org
Sun May 22 19:38:54 CDT 2005

so before may, we had some ideas on the tables and a few actionable points.

one actionable point is to at least center the site, since the stretched
banners arent looking so hot.  who thinks we can move on that?  (i do)

one idea was that we would have an indymedia.us feature explaining what
this site has been through and where it is at.  also include a general
call-out for banner help and perhaps some css help.

how do folks feel about having some continuity and a bit of follow-up on
the things we sometimes talk about :-)
bht

Tribal Scribal wrote:

> Excellent.  :)
>
> d.o.
>

>> From: max <maxblixx at gmail.com>
>> To: "Working Group for IMC-US." <imc-us at lists.ucimc.org>
>> Subject: Re: [IMC-US] banner and Indy.us working with local IMCs
>> Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:59:45 -0400
>>
>> I like that idea a lot. I'm very interested to know what the
>> readers/users of the site think about it. it might infuse some
>> direction into the project also.
>>
>> max
>>
>> On 4/23/05, bradley at riseup.net <bradley at riseup.net> wrote:
>> > How about a feature article on Indymedia.us that explains where the
>> site
>> > has come since November 2, 2004, a link to the Indymedia.us feature on
>> > Indyconference in Austin, a call out for graphic designers to create
>> > some banners (maybe CSS too???), and a really big call out to help
>> > Indymedia.us by helping your local IMC (-;
>> >
>> > Anyone else like the idea of an 'Indymedia.us Check-In, Call Out,
>> Feature' ?
>> >
>> > sincerely,
>> > Bradley
>> >
>> > --

"Having a feeling is not illegitemate, unprofessional etc. Being emotionally unbiased is living a life with no passion." --Laila Imc-Sweden