[IMC-US] Anyone heard of Craigsnews?

onto onto at riseup.net
Fri May 27 08:59:02 CDT 2005

I haven't heard of it.
But the paper that chris from nyc imc wrote about citizen online
journalism is pretty great and has an awesome comparative analysis of
projects like this. (hola chris!)

here's the link i think:
http://docs.indymedia.org/twiki/pub/Main/ChrisAnderson/GrassrootsJournalismOnline.pdf

caminar preguntando
onto

p.s. Come join the sit-in! I'm lonely. (bring some coffee please)
To Join The Virtual Sit-In On Starting on May 27th Click:
http://www.thing.net/~rdom/ecd/ecd.html