[IMC-US] personal reprtback for indy folks abouttheNationalCOnference on Med

sheri at speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Fri May 27 16:13:23 CDT 2005

a nice piece on the topic

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=4&ItemID=7950

ps - any one have an idea how we can now "fork" the thread here so that the more everyday work of imc-us can continue on this list and this focussed but really good and important conversation can be broken off?  i just think of all those tools of social software that people/sites/orgs/groups are using and we're still in email world.