[IMC-US] Do people want an IRC meeting on June 7, 05?

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Mon May 30 22:19:01 CDT 2005

hello Indyistas near and far,

The next IRC meeting is set for:

Tuesday 7 June 2005 11pm EST

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsFutureMeetings

If there are people that want to participate in IRC meetings, please
speak up if this time works, or please suggust a time that does work.

As we roll into the summer, i feel a need for a 'check-in' to get a
sense of, ya know... who, what, when, where, why and how... ...in
regards to Indymedia.us

I plan to continue contributing to Santa Cruz IMC and Indymedia.us
during the summer.  I would love to see massive outreach for
Indymedia.us during the summer, but that goes without saying. I also
hope this list can be useful to local IMCs, such as those that are just
getting started, as well as Indymedia.us.

possible agenda items:

site design
tech update and tech support for local IMCs
working on collaberation features
themes of coverage for local IMCs and Indy.us (similar to http://cmrn.net)
newswire: promoting articles from the open-publishing neswire to the
center column and hiding articles on the newswire.

sincerely,
Bradley