[IMC-US] Collaboration--WALMART?

Todd Wolfson twolfson1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 16:31:19 CST 2005

Hey Folks:

I just wanted to see how and if different IMC's were
working on this Wal-Mart project. In Philly we are
working with JobswithJustice on this campaign. We have
held trainings on podcasting and investigative
journalism (w/ John Tarleton) calling unoin members
and civic leaders into the process of producing media
and we are working to collect narratives from Wal-Mart
workers and different community members on Walmart's
impact on the local economy. We are also making
Walmart reality commercials to be screened at the
showing of the Greenwald film and we are working on
some Podcasts about Wal-Mart. Anyway, we want to
collaborate with those groups that are also working on
this sharing tactics, footage interviews, journalism
etc... Who is out there? Tarik?

In solidarity,
Todd