[IMC-US] BIG thanks to US editors and admin

bht bht at indymedia.org
Tue Oct 4 10:58:36 CDT 2005

hey tarik.

these pages may help you out.

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/PortlandFeatures

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/BasicHtml

those are pages of html that are useful for features (for the portland
site) that folks could use.  the basic html page should get you off on
the right foot, and the features html i dont know how compatible itis
with the us imc site.

but, if html is holding people back from being involved i can detail
some us imc pages of acceptable html and some neat tricks that are all
already laid out for you.  let me know.
bh