[IMC-US] Indymedia.US syndication

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 22:06:31 CDT 2005

Hello Michael,

Welcome and thanks for the email!

That is excellent that you have repaired the RSS feed for SB-IMC and
thanks a ton for adding a link to the contact database.

I am not at all a techie... so i don't really know what the answers are
to your tech questions, but I can point you to the Indymedia.us
Syndication FAQ:
http://www.indymedia.us/en/static/syndicationfaq.shtml

It would be really great if you and anyone else volunteering with SB-IMC
could join any/all of the following email lists for Indymedia.us

There is also a wiki page for Indymedia.us found here:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUs

Obviously, geography is a big hurdle for all of us to overcome in
regards to us-imc.

Meetings are scheduled to take place online in IRC, but it has been a
while since one has actually taken place.
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsFutureMeetings

Hopefully, we can get one going for Sunday, October 16 at 4pm EST (1pm PST)

Help is needed in all aspects of Indymedia.us, so any contributions are
greatly appreciated.

Please let us know when you are ready for a login and password for the
admin interface and someone can set that up for you and get you familar
with using MIR, the software for Indymedia.us

Again, thanks so much for working to get Santa Barbara IMC syndicated
into Indymedia.us and thanks for wanting to help out with this project.

Please do join the email lists and send along questions, comments,
suggestions, feature requests, etc....

I (or other indymedia.us volunteers) would be happy to walk you or any
other sb-imc volunteer(s) through the admin interface.

drop a line anytime.

I look forward to working with SB-IMC volunteers.

sincerely,
Bradley
a sc-imc volunteer
http://santacruz.indymedia.org