[IMC-US] Rochester IMC story on victory at interface solutions

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sun Oct 9 12:20:53 CDT 2005

Hey Ted,

It should be updated now on Indymedia.us

You can double check.

It would be good to keep editorial requests on the editorial list:

also, let the list know if y'all want this article (or any other) to be
promoted to the center column of indymedia.us

http://rochester.indymedia.org/feature/display/4629/index.php

sicnerely,
Bradley
sc-imcista