[IMC-US] Help with article promotion

Tarik Abdelazim modocpress at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 11:18:24 CDT 2005

Hello, all. I'd like to promote the following article:

"The Path out of Crawford Leads to Binghamton"

Yes, might seem poor taste as I authored the piece,
but this REALLY is an incredibly important story:
first federal conspiracy trial of civilian war
resisters. For pouring blood on a military recruiting
center two days before the war started, four parents
now face up to six years in prison and $275,000 if
convicted of conspiracy.

Problem is, somebody told me before that I just need
to send an email to the editorial listserv, but last
time I tried, it was bounced back.

I have a very steep learning curve, but I'm
technologically inept. If somebody can do this, then
explain to me how it was done, I won't bother again.
And I'll actually spend more time administering the
national site and promoting articles other than my
own. (smile)

Thanks, ya'll.

Peace,
tarik