[IMC-US] introduction

Quill quill1984 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 22:27:47 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm quill, in Portland. I've worked with portland imc
since it's inception in sept 2000, have a basic grasp
& a couple years experience of working in mir, and
lately I've been expressing interest in working on
imc-us to bht.

So today BHT gave me a password and I am able to work
in mir already, so I'll hopefully be an asset... I
understand you all have a process that involves
notifying the list 6 hours in advance of a feature
going up, is that correct?

And are there other processes I need to be aware of,
or some other list I should be on to be up to speed
with what's going on with this working group?

Do you all have regular irc chats, or are they just
set up sporadically as needed?

~quill