[IMC-US] april 29 nyc

Stephanie Westbrook steph at webfabbrica.com
Thu Apr 20 18:37:17 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm with a group of U.S. citizens in Rome, Italy. We are planning an
event on April 29, a talk with a vietnam vet and anti war activist who
will be here in Rome. It will be at the same time as the April 29 anti
war protest march in NYC. We were hoping to show some live
coverage of the march during the talk. I am grasping at straws here,
but can you tell me if there are plans for streaming live coverage
over the web?

I have tried in vain to contact the nyc imc.

Thanks. We are really hoping for this as we want to call attention to
what's going on in the U.S. during our event.

Stephanie Westbrook
U.S. Citizens for Peace & Justice - Rome
http://www.peaceandjustice.it

NOTICE:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National
Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant,
or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative
oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the
impeachment of the current President of the United States.