[IMC-US] Coverage of NYC Protest???

Chris Lugo christopher_lugo at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 09:55:57 CDT 2006

Friends,

I have been reading in the news that 300,000 people
marched in New York yesterday to end the war.  Now, no
matter what editors may or may not think about UFPJ,
this is 300,000 people marching to end the war.  I
thought we were journalists at indymedia, but I can't
find any coverage anywhere about the peace march.  In
the meantime, the corporate press has 402 articles if
you do a search on google news.  What's up?

Chris
Tennessee IMC

Chris Lugo
  Green Party of Tennessee