[IMC-US] Proposal on FBI crackdown in US..

cienega cienega at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:32:58 CST 2006

hey,
i think it sounds like a great idea....please don't forget the stories in
arizona (two people were arrested, an infoshop raided, and ultimately one of
those arrested took his own life in prison), plus the conviction of rod
coronodo, of earth first!, in december. i can help you get this info
together from arizona if you need to....see *the features at *
www.arizona.indymedia.org

thanks for suggesting the idea,
jessica
AZ IMC