[IMC-US] IMC's changing, going and re-evolving

bradley bradley at riseup.net
Fri Jan 27 12:41:07 CST 2006

hey there,

Sorry for the cross-posting... I know that people are on various
lists....

I just wanted to call some attention to a few updates from local IMCs
in the US.

Seeking input --- What should the future of OKIMC.org be?
http://okimc.org/newswire.php?story_id=1406

Shutting Down the Michigan Independent Media Center
http://michiganimc.org/

Unfortunately, it is time we said goodbye
http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2006/01/3523.php

Santa Cruz Indymedia's Regional Integration with Indybay.org
http://www.indybay.org/news/2006/01/1797769.php

Arkansas IMC is celebrating a 3rd B-day and has a new look
http://arkansas.indymedia.org

Philly IMC also has a new look
http://www.phillyimc.org

Ok, y'all can check out the other IMCs on your own to see what you
can learn from the websites... but maybe sending out this email with
updates from a few IMCs is helpful. Hopefully IMC in the US and
globally will have a great year in 2006.

Best of luck to everyone and all the IMCs!

If anyone has questions or advice, this might be a good time and
place to speak up.

In one way or another, we are a network. Let's do our best to support
each other.

sincerely,
Bradley

--