[IMC-US] IMC's changing, going and re-evolving

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 16:35:11 CST 2006

Thanks Deva,

 That was a really eloquent little ditty, and sounding
very wise too.  I would join in and say pay attention
to those early "noxious weeds" when theyr're new. We
had an opportunity early on after one person had
actually posted a viscous attack on the whole
collective on our site.  When the person came back I
actually led the charge to be forgiving.  BIG mistake.

Although the new work I am doing is pretty great, I
wish I could've left on a happy note and still have
the possibility for collaboration open.

-Pete