[IMC-US] Re: [Sfbay-video] IMC video primer???

ali t ali at riseup.net
Thu Jun 1 16:08:08 CDT 2006

the trailer for the feature film on the crises and resistance in
Argentina isn't bad. I think the movie is called "The I movie" but
the trailer is  called eye of the storm. you can get it here:

http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/qt_download_medium_27mb.mov

even though it focusses on argentina it has a good few minutes on
indymedia as well.

ali