[IMC-US] HELP NEEDED NOW

erock at riseup.net erock at riseup.net
Wed Mar 8 10:49:23 CST 2006

hello people,
some of you are aware of the amazing events unfolding in korea right now.
if not some info can be found here:
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/03/335275.shtml

it just so happens that two atx imcistas are in Korea right now helping to
translate and cover this story. i was called this morning from korea with
a request for a 24 communication line (they are expecting a military
attack at anytime)

so, if you have time today, tomorrow or the next can you log on irc
chat.indymedia.org
and /join korea

we may be called upon to help spread news, or we may not, we were just
asked to be open. IMCistas are risking a lot to get info out, so if folks
could just get on and check occasionally in case there is news, that would
be awesome.

thanks.