[IMC-US] Re: Coverage of NYC Protest???

Amy L. Dalton ald at riseup.net
Wed May 3 10:11:38 CDT 2006

Hello folks,

I meant to send this last night but wasn't able to.

I uploaded philly imc's piece about the NYC anti-war protest manually
(philly's syndication is broken! ack!) -- if anyone from NYC has links
to add from your newswire, please email them or add them!

Also I can do some work on an overview piece for may 1 tonight. if
anyone else is doing likewise please move forward as you are inclined
and give me a shout out while you are at it.

i think that even thought we're late, putting together a compilation of
grassroots coverage is a good thing to do. If your imc produced a
feature can you check to make sure it syndicated to the imc-us neswire?
if it didn't, can you send the link to the editorial list?

Finally thanks so much to all the folks who are coding articles of the
topic pages -- this invisible labor is going on and making these pages
relevant. (Colleen I double checked and the urbana champaign article is
coded for both pages.)

Amy