[Imc] where is chub space?

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Sat Dec 9 18:44:53 UTC 2000

Zach, the chub connor space is on main st. in urbana. it's two stores west
of the Office, and immediately west of the laser's edge, the local
printing shoppe.  it's also right on the corner curve where main and
springfield split (or meet, depending on which way you're coming).  the
front window has a lovely view of busey bank.

brian