[Imc] Meeting notes 12-10-00

Kate McDowell mcdowell at hera.itg.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 10 22:27:43 UTC 2000

Just a quick note/minor correction:

> Nonprofit Status:  Sascha says we received our nonprofit status from Illinois!

It's actually incorporation status, not nonprofit status.  Now we exist
as a legal entity.  Nonprofit status is still pending, but we exist!
Yaay!

For anyone who missed today's meeting, I collected a short list of
necessary resources that folks would like to have in the IMC library
(which I'll be taking back to the librarian's group), and if any of you
have resources that you want and/or consider necessary for writing news as
well as for keeping our community informed about the underreported, please
continue to email suggestions to me, at the address from whence this mail
is sent.  Books and periodical suggestions (on-line or off) are
particularly welcome.

many thanks,
Kate McDowell