[Imc] new website look

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 12 08:13:47 UTC 2000

I put up some new text on the front page of the imc website -- just a basic
blurb on who we are and what's up.  I also put up a schedule of the
upcoming WEFT programs.  Take a look -- http://urbana.indymedia.org

If anyone has any corrections or ideas for other stuff we might post there
right now, please e-mail me and I'll post.  Even though the hard-working
tech team is still getting the site fully function, the site is LIVE and
viewable by anyone, so I think it's a good idea to have something for those
new visitors to read and let them know that we're for real.

--Paul