[Imc] Springfield trip

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 15 10:49:24 UTC 2000

At the meeting before last I mentioned that the nascent Springfield IMC
group requested a visit from interested UC-IMCers to help them get people
interested and excited about an IMC there, and to give some practical
direction.

They're setting it up as a public event and so need to start planning now
if they're to get the public space reserved at the Springfield Library.

Tentatively we're looking at the week of January 22.  The best day and time
for them is Monday evening, 1/22, second best is Wednesday 1/24.

I know it's far off, but I hope those of you who expressed interest in
going can give me a commitment perhaps by next Tuesday, so I can let the
Springfield folks know for sure what's up.  I'm willing to drive and can
carry another 3 people besides Ellen and myself.

Thanks,

Paul