[Imc] PROPOSAL: cooperative staffing arrangement

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 15:09:06 UTC 2000

I certainly welcome everyone's enthusiasm for staffing the IMC. My only
concern it that these offers shouldn't discourage others from
volunteering time. Too much volunteering can lead to burn out, if we
depend on too few of us to do the work.

Other than that, we should carefully look over the issues that Zach
raises in his offer, along with others that may arise, but I generally
feel that making some such provisions would be a good thing. I, and
likely others, have a job that I could do from the IMC also.
Mike Lehman