[Imc] Construction and deconstruction

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Fri Dec 29 20:18:03 UTC 2000

The groundbreaking (or, more accurately, wall-breaking) of the IMC commenced
yesterday.  In about two hours, Mike, Sascha, Russ, and Sarah made short work
of the unsightly particleboard walls and offically began the renovation
process.  Peer in the windows to see our big & beautiful front room!

Those interested in coordinating the renovation and decoration process should
meet this evening at 6 PM at the IMC space--218 West Main, Urbana.
We will develop a timeline and set of responsibilities for putting together a
public face and space.  Hope to see you there.

--Sarah