[Imc] Progress rept: Reporters needed for trial

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 14:31:13 UTC 2000

One piece of news I didn't include in my report of yesterday afternoon:
The plaintiffs told the judge they hoped to wrap up their case by
Thursday afternoon. The judge told the defendants that they needed to be
ready to go with their side after lunch today, as he wanted to keep
things moving.
Mike Lehman