[Imc] Factory Farms.. Coming Soon?!!

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Fri Nov 24 18:14:23 UTC 2000

Bellflower (1/2 hr away!) is the proposed site of a new factory dairy.
(3500 animals in close confinement)

I plan on driving out to attend the hearing next Tuesday, and can bring
anyone who wants to go! Please come! I'll probably leave around
4:30pm-ish.

I also plan on recording the hearing for an IMC broadcast.

-Molly