[Imc] on IMCs

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Thu Nov 30 23:02:10 UTC 2000

internet radio, which can connect to a chat format, might help to make the
format more dialogue oriented.  "talk shows"  also help to do that.  it
would be interesting if we could experiment with a radio program in which
the "DJs" (or airshifters) were people who called in by phone or internet
(and coordinated or facilitated by someone actually at the broadcast
equipment).  don't know exactly what this would entail.  just an immediate
thought.

i really appreciated your comments, Paul.  They reflect my views as well.

thanks,
brian