[Imc] Indymedia Update

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 6 00:23:49 UTC 2000

> Audio was recorded by PaulK, Sascha, and Zach on minidisc.  The discs are
> with PaulK at SDAS
> These were aired on WEFT:
> 	Wed Sept 27 6-8 PM - Ecletic Seizure - aired teach-in
> 	Sat Sept 30 11-12 PM - Labor Hour - aired Maiko's part of Teach-in
> 	Wed Oct 4 6-8 PM - Zach and Arun's show - aired candidates forum(?)

Zach and I ("Excuse Me, Mister," 8-10pm, Wednesdays alternating with
"Eclectic Seizure") played approximately 5 minutes from the candidates
forum last night.  It was a packed night, maybe we'll have a chance to play
more later.

> *upcoming events we could cover*
>
> - O10 in Chicago - Nader's speech

We're going for this, so it'll be easy to do this.  I'll look into press
passes.

Arun