[Imc] Sunday's Meeting agenda

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 15 17:23:31 UTC 2000

i either made or helped make 3 disks from s26 -- each is labeled with the word
"MASTER" on it... if you have these disks, then yes, they're the master disks
(and probably the only copy.  i'm still waiting to get both the master disks,
the video tape, and all s26 paper paraphernalia at today's meeting for our
interim archive.

--sascha